Saturday, February 21, 2009

Woops.

Well, let me just say sorry for my own laziness over the past few weeks or so. :) I'm glad to catch back up on the good old blog, I must say.
How is life..how is life? Hmm. Quite the question. I am having a great time actually! Still working on remembering that each day comes as it comes, and that me fretting about the future is not doing anyone any good. Though, of course, it still becomes an issue now and again. :) However, I'm slowly learning more and more how to keep that fear of the "next step" from inhibiting me in the present, which can only continue to inhibit me in the future.
I am home for the weekend, and it feels good to be here with my family. I miss them so much sometimes when I am gone, and it's been almost two months since I last saw my parents, so I am definitely enjoying time at home with them (and my precious Fiona). :)
Each day continues as a process of processing, as I like to say. Processing not only my semester abroad, but life in general, and all the new info I receive as I go along. I have started to become more and more interested in dedicating myself to really living simply, and not only to do that on my own, but also to share that type of living in a community of believers. My capstone class (It's my favorite class, ever, can't lie) is challening to me; challenging to my ideas about the world, about what peace means in this world, and about just everything in general basically! :) I enjoy a good time of deep conversation and thinking in the midst of a lot of shallowness, it reminds me a lot of my Costa Rica time in LASP when all of life was basically intense. :)
Well, it's 12:58, and even though for me, that's early, I figure I'll use the fact that everyone here around me is sleeping to justify turning in. Don't worry, I'm sure I"ll be back soon. Cuidate!
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment