Monday, February 2, 2009

El primer post!



So this blogging thing I think is going to make my mind say "whew" at the end of every night! Why, you ask? Well, it's this little thing called LIFE that sometimes seems to make my head spin out of control :)


Since I returned from my semester abroad in Costa Rica, life has been great, I mean I really have no complaints. (Minus that it's cold here..and I lost my tan) Haha no, but honestly, life is good! But there's just this part of me, some part that feels lost, that doesn't believe I really did all the things I now see myself doing in pictures. What a weird place the mind is, yeah? That I can spend four months somewhere, come home, and all the sudden it's like it never happened. I'm still trying to deal with that reality change...


And as I deal with one change...here comes the next!....Graduation...basically a four letter word! Haha just with 10 letters. ;) I think that's why this semester feels so overwhelming to me, even though I have the least amount of credits ever (12..awesome) I feel more stressed than I think I ever have in college. Boo. That's not how it should be! Perhaps it's this thing called the "Real World" everyone keeps bringing up. Though, I don't really think the real world is so tough and scary...I mean, if I can pee in the ocean for a week with the Kuna, and plan a sweet spring break trip in a country I've never been to, what CAN'T I do? :)


Well folks...I've gotten out my words for tonight..until next time....stay classy.


With the peace & love of Christ.


No comments:

Post a Comment