Friday, December 11, 2009

~If one day you wake up and find that you're missin me...~

Well, I just got done taking all the students' names off of their mailboxes. It was a symbolic way for me to say goodbye to each of them, and as I pulled of each name, memories about each one came flooding back to me, and I just took a little time to think good thoughts and send prayers and positivity their way...
One time I heard someone say that relationships never end, they only change. This is how I feel about "goodbyes". Even if you don't see that person ever again, you've still got a relationship with them, it's just different than it was before. So I'm sure I'll talk to you guys again, and hopefully someday we'll have a sweet reunion. Goodbyes don't suck as much as you might think. Really, it's just like an extended "nos vemos." :) It's just the closing of one way of knowing someone, and then new and exciting moments come into your life and you go on living and loving and growing, all the while remembering and cherishing the past good times. This is what i wish for anyone reading this...
and so if any of my LASPers are reading this, I miss you! And I hope you all have a magnificent homecoming and a wonderfully wonderful new year! :) You had the best semester ever (I hope!) so now go and make 2010 the best year ever. :)
Much love.
Laura Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment